After months of work, I am thrilled to announce we have our shiny new website at unitingchurchwa.org.au.
This major project would not have been a success without our amazing web design agency, Start Digital, who folded their sleeves up high to design and produce our main site and 22 other Uniting Church Western Australia sites.
The site has been completely redesigned to provide our visitors with an easier way to find out more about who we are, what services we offer as well as accessible information about the Synod and Presbytery.
You will notice a couple of big differences on our site, but I’d like to point out these in particular:
- Our site is responsive: We now have a site that is responsive and displays correctly on mobile devices.
- Drop-down Menus: Our drop-down menus create an intuitive navigation system that allows you to find information fast.
- Accessibility Menu: On the right-hand corner of the site, you will find an Accessibility Menu, which offers visitors the choice of viewing our website in different settings, such as black and white, high contrast or changing the size of the fonts.
Several Uniting Church WA congregations and (one) outreach service also received new websites. These sites also boast a sleek new design, as well as the similar functionality of the main site. Check them out here:
- Albany Uniting Church
- Applecross St Stephens Uniting Church
- Beldon-Iluka Uniting Church
- Byford and Mundijong Uniting Church
- Floreat Uniting Church
- Forest Lakes Faith Community
- Gingin Uniting Church
- Kalamunda Uniting Church
- Mandurah Uniting Church
- Maylands-Mtlawley Uniting Church
- Melville Uniting Church
- Noranda Uniting Church (website to come)
- Northam Uniting Church
- Pinjarra Uniting Church
- St Aidan’s Uniting Church Claremont
- Scarborough-Watermansbay Uniting Church
- South Perth Uniting Church
- Uniting Aid
- Victoria Park & Districts Star Street Uniting Church
- Wagin Uniting Church
- Wembley Uniting Church
- Willetton Uniting Church
We invite you to visit our site often, as we will be constantly updating our content with new blog posts, updates and other successes.
We hope you will enjoy the new site and find the information you are looking for fast.
For any questions, suggestions, feedback or comments, please email me at [email protected].
Digital Communications Officer