Canberra Region Presbytery of the Uniting Church in Australia is looking to call someone to the role of Presbytery Minister – Congregation Futures to give focus to building missional capacity in congregation as part of a ministry team of 3 enabling the presbytery in our vision: to be a region in which congregations and faith communities’ worship vibrantly, witness authentically and serve enthusiastically the mission of God.
There are five key areas of responsibility that include:
- Resourcing congregations to function in healthy ways
- Working with congregations to discover new futures
- Caring for congregations facing radical change
- Governing efficiently – increasing innovation and accountable leadership
- Deeping connections – working with the wider church for mutual wellbeing
Individuals with wide-ranging Uniting Church ministry experience and skills are encouraged to apply.
For enquiries regarding this position contact John Williams, 0419 253 915, cochairJohn@cruc.org.au
The applicant must hold or be willing to hold a Working with Children Check number (NSW) and a Working with Vulnerable People Card (ACT).
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Applications should be sent to: Synod Associate Secretary – Rev Bronwyn Murphy BronwynM@nswact.uca.org.au
Applications close COB: Friday 31st May 2019
|Job Category||Ministry Vacancies Jobs Closed|