VACANT CONGREGATIONAL MINISTRY PLACEMENT AT KALAMUNDA/FOOTHILLS UNITING CHURCH
Applications are invited for a MOW/Deacon to fill an approved full-time vacant placement at Kalamunda/Foothills Uniting Church located at 7 Heath Road, KALAMUNDA WA 6926
The Kalamunda/Foothills Uniting Church congregation’s distinctive characteristics are:
- Grow and develop our understanding of the Christian faith in contemporary Australia.
- Communicate our faith in Jesus Christ through our words and actions within the congregation and community.
- Uphold one another in Christ, supporting the fostering of spiritual gifts.
- Provide pastoral care for members.
- Develop leadership and discipleship of members in the congregation.
- Missional engagement with the interests of the wider community.
The successful applicant will have:
- To lead worship
- Provide pastoral care to the congregation
- Provide leadership in services of worship liturgy and preaching
- Take an active role in connecting with the community.
- Encourage and build up others including lay leaders
- Be inclusive and welcoming of all
Expressions of Interest and inquiries to please be sent through to Rev Mark Illingworth at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday, 11 October 2019.
Please feel free to use this Ministerial Profile Template: (UCA Ministry Profile).
|Job Category||Ministry Vacancies Jobs Open WA|