VACANT CONGREGATIONAL MINISTRY PLACEMENT AT SOUTH PERTH UNITING CHURCH
Applications are invited for a MOW/Deacon to fill an approved .8FTE- 1FTE vacant placement at South Perth Uniting Church located at 2 Sandgate Street, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151.
The South Perth Uniting Church congregation’s distinctive characteristics are:
- Contemporary/traditional worship music which has been inclusive of seniors and children;
- A family of faith which is very welcoming and compassionate, with a high proportion of tertiary educated, though not predominately intellectual, in its preaching tradition;
- Ages range from 2 years old to 90+ years old with good relationships between generations ministry to and from one another;
- Successful Early Childhood Centre attached to the church with a continuing history of positive interaction;
- A successful English Conversation Class involving both church members and volunteers from the community as tutors; and
- Active fundraising for external outreach programs.
The successful applicant will have:
- Provide pastoral care to the congregation
- Provide leadership in services of worship liturgy and preaching
- Provide pastoral care to staff and families of the South Perth Early Childhood Centre
- Take an active role in connecting with the community.
Expressions of Interest and inquiries to please be sent through to the Chair of the Placements Commission, Rev Hannes Halgryn at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday, 11 October 2019.
Please feel free to use this Ministerial Profile Template: (UCA Ministry Profile).
|Job Category||Ministry Vacancies Jobs Open WA|