The South Camberwell Gospel Hall, a suburban Melbourne congregation, is looking for a minister. The mainly Chinese congregation aims to grow by engaging in evangelism. It views scripture and the gospel as its foundation; is welcoming; values bible study, cell groups, table fellowship and Sunday School.
The primary responsibilities are to:
- provide pastoral care and training/supervision of a pastoral care team
- preach and conduct Holy Communion
- preside over baptisms, weddings, funerals
- provide discipleship training and facilitate bible study
- Ordained Minister of the Word/Deacon
- Tertiary theological education
- Able to teach/preach in English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be helpful
Terms of placement
- Initial placement of 3 years
- Part-time – 0.8 FTE
The closing date for applications is 5:00pm, Monday, 31 May 2021. To express interest in and obtain further information about this placement, please contact Rev Sandy Brodine at [email protected].
Candidates must have the right to live and work within Australia.
|Job Category||Ministry Vacancies Jobs Open Other Synods|