Uniting Church in the City (UCIC) is seeking a full-time Mission and Ministry Associate/Receptionist.
- Management of existing volunteering and mission programs.
- Develop future volunteering opportunities.
- Create and foster relationships with mission partners.
- Responsibility for administration of related committee meetings, including preparation of agendas, minutes and distribution of required documents.
- Working closely with Ministry and Support Services team to ensure effective, targeted communication across a variety of platforms.
- Reception and administration assistance and support, as required.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use initiative to drive projects without supervision.
- Experience with producing social media and other targeted communications.
- Previous experience in administration, communications roles.
- Knowledge of the workings of the Uniting Church or other religious institutions.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a capacity and willingness to work within the Christian ethos and polity of the Uniting Church. Candidates must have the right to live and work within Australia.
The role will be 37 hours per week.
How to Apply:
The position description and application details are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are invited by 5.00pm, Friday, 26 November 2021.
|Job Category||Employee Vacancies Closed|