Sunday Church Service At Church Hall & Online
Sunday Service Recommenced at 10 am 7th June in Church Hall and also streaming Online
Due to COVD19 phase 3 easing of restrictions, we can now gather in person for church service in the church hall at 10am starting 7th June 2020. We continue to observe physical distancing, no morning tea will be serve and other cleaning and precautionary measures continues to be in place. However, we are also streaming live service online as an alternative for worship and connection.
Everyone is welcome to join in our Sunday service in the church hall OR remotely either via phone call, smartphone or a computer or tablet through WEBEX. Please see log in full details here.
We welcome you to our online service either via your computer, mobile or tablet. You could also ring in to listen to the service via a landline. Instructions to join are easy, please see below.
Each Sunday please join at 9:50am for a 10am start:
If you’re joining via your computer:
1. Click on this link: https://maylandsmtlawleyunitingchurch.my.webex.com/meet/mmluc
2. If Webex asks you for your name and email, enter those details.
3. A square box will open asking you about audio. You can either “Use computer for audio” (the audio will come through your speakers) OR Call in: Dial 9210 0020 then 786 380 791 # then your attendee id # (found on the screen) or just #.
If you’re joining via your landline phone (ie just to hear the service):
1. Call 9210 0020
2. You will then hear a prompt “Welcome to Webex…”
3. Then you need to enter 786 380 791 ## (The # (hash) button is underneath the 9 button on your phone).
If you’re joining via your smartphone (iPhone/Android):
1. Download the “Cisco Webex Meetings” app from the app store
2. Open up the Webex app
3. Click on “Join Meeting” and enter 786 380 791 (and join)
4. Select “Use Internet for Audio”