An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Officer to join the Property Services team at the Uniting Church in Australia, Synod of WA.
Reporting to the Executive Officer: Property, the Administration Officer will support the Property Services team with managing a diverse property portfolio across Perth and regional Western Australia.
About the Role
This is a permanent appointment, at either 0.8FTE or full-time (we can offer flexibility to suit you!). This role does require some attendance at evenings and weekend events; however, they are scheduled with lots of notice.
You will ideally bring skill sets and experience aligned to:
- Maintenance of the property database and record management
- Providing a comprehensive service that effectively supports the conduct of Committee and Commission meetings.
- Timely preparation of agendas and associated documents using the BoardEffects program
- Preparation of correspondence, lease documentation and reports
- Attending to enquiries and requests including telephone and email communications
- Assisting with the development, documentation and implementation of procedures and processes
- Liaise with Local Government authorities in relation to property matters.
- Liaise with contractors (security, cleaning, maintenance, gardening, air-conditioning, electricals, lift maintenance, and plumbers) as required.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the regulatory environment applying to residential and small commercial property and will have at least 5 years of property administration experience.
As part of a small team, the Administration Officer will need to be flexible to support other members of the team when and as needed.
This position will provide the right candidate with a personally fulfilling role, working for an organisation that makes a difference in the lives of others and values its employees.
To apply, please email a cover letter outlining why you believe you are the right candidate for this specific role together with your resume to Andrew Liepins, People and Culture Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will need to demonstrate a capacity and willingness to work within the Christian ethos and polity of the Uniting Church. Candidates must have the right to live and work within Australia.
Application Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.