Once again we offer you a warm welcome to you each Sunday and invite you to join us for worship. With the changes our affecting our community as a result of the current pandemic we are making changes to how we gather.
Following a review by the Church Council, singing during worship has recommenced.. Attendees are still required to keep a 2-metre distance between each other but please do not attend the worship
centre if showing any COVID-19 symptoms. We are currently in Phase 4 of the WA COVID-19 roadmap.
The worship service follows the Covid-19 regulations:
• Limit 60 persons attending in person
• Please install the COVID Safe and Safe WA app on your mobile if possible
• Morning tea has now recommenced
• Physical spacing will be kept with the chairs in the worship space
• No physical touch (i.e. no hugs or handshakes when passing the peace)
• If you are unwell, or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days do not attend
This is a great time to remember that the Church is more than a building and we can use this time to explore different ways of gathering as a community.
If you need assistance with basic food supplies we run a program each Wednesday from 9 – 12. No bookings needed!
If you want a physical way of helping each other in these circumstances then you can help!
We have had a high demand for our emergency relief program. If you are able to contribute, please drop off your donations on Wednesday or Friday between 9am and 4pm.
For more information about our church, you can: