Help us to help others!

When you make a donation to the Uniting Church of Western Australia (UCWA) you’re helping us to provide vital services and support that improve the lives of many people, locally and across Australia. 

Here are some of the ways you can get involved. Select from the below list to find out more about a ministry you would like to donate to: 

How can I donate?

Chief Financial Officer
Street addresss: 85-89 Edward Street, Perth WA 6000
Postal address: GPO Box M952, PERTH WA 6843
Phone: (08) 9260 9800

I'm looking for...