- Presbytery Meetings and Minutes
- Mission Toolkit
- Rules of the Presbytery
- Membership of Presbytery Committees
Subscribe to the Mission Newsletter
CEDAL provides education and formation of both lay and ordained candidates for ministry so they may grow in faith, discipleship and leadership. Its overall aim is “to build an informed and integrated learning community directed to the mission of God”
- Formation of those preparing for ordained ministry in the Uniting Church, support for newly ordained ministers and continuing education for experienced ministers.
- Development of the competencies of those lay people called to the ministry of Lay Preacher or Pastor
- Orientation to the Uniting Church for ministers from other churches seeking to be recognised as UCA ministers.
- Education for lay members who want to grow in faith and develop skills for ministry, including those called to serve as elders or Church Councillors, lead worship or to celebrate the sacraments.
Membership of CEDAL is currently made up of:
- Chairperson – Dr Karen Flowers
- Education Co-Ordinator (Ordained Ministeries and PTH Principal) – Rev Dr Cathie Lambert
- Staff Representative – Rev David Kriel
- Student Representative – Ana Lea’aetoa
- Chairperson of the Presbytery – Alison Xamon
- John Haslam
- Ps Lindsay Ginn
- Dr Alexandra Hugman
- Rev Claire Pickering
- Co-opted Member – Rev Dr Geoff Lilburne
- Co-opted Member – Randy Salmond
Meeting Dates in 2023