Terms and conditions about using information on the Uniting Church Western Australia’s website.
Welcome to our website. The term ‘Uniting Church Western Australia’, ‘UCWA’, ‘us’ ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 85- 89 Edward Street, PERTH 6000 WA. Our ABN is 66 428 151 531.
By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to our website’s terms and conditions of use. If you disagree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our website i.e. you should not obtain information, services or products from this site. We reserve the right to review and modify any of the Terms at any time. This page should be reviewed periodically so you are updated on any changes. We welcome your comments and feedback.
- The content on this website is provided by us for your general information and use only. Content is subject to change without any notice.
- Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, services or products available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we bear no responsibility for content of linked website(s).
- While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Uniting Church Western Australia unfortunately is not responsible and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You indemnify us, our affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or by us as a direct or indirect consequence of your accessing, using or transacting on this website or your attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms.
Copyright and intellectual property
This website and its content is copyright of Uniting Church Western Australia- All rights reserved.
Information on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved, by us.
You may not, without the prior written permission from us and the permission of any other relevant rights owners, broadcast, republish, upload to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of, or create a derivative work from, the email or the website for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on this site which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
No trade mark or logo (whether registered or otherwise) may be used without the prior, specific, written permission of the Uniting Church Western Australia.
You are welcome to create links from your website to the Uniting Church Western Australia website, or any associated websites.