An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Officer to join the Property Services team at the Uniting Church in Australia, Synod of WA.
Reporting to the Executive Officer: Property, the Administration Officer will support the Property Services team with managing a diverse property portfolio across Perth and regional Western Australia.
This is a permanent appointment, at either 0.8FTE or full-time (we can offer flexibility to suit you!). This role does require some attendance at evenings and weekend events; however, they are scheduled with lots of notice.
You will ideally bring skill sets and experience aligned to:
- Maintenance of the property database and record management.
- Providing a comprehensive service that effectively supports the conduct of Committee and Commission meetings.
- Timely preparation of agendas and associated documents using the BoardEffects program.
- Preparation of correspondence, lease documentation and reports.
- Attending to enquiries and requests including telephone and email communications.
- Assisting with the development, documentation and implementation of procedures and processes.
- Liaise with Local Government authorities in relation to property matters.
- Liaise with contractors (security, cleaning, maintenance, gardening, air-conditioning, electricals, lift maintenance, plumbers) as required.
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the regulatory environment applying to residential and small commercial property and have property administration experience.
As part of a small team, the Administration Officer will need to be flexible to support other members of the team when and as needed.
This position will provide the right candidate with a personally fulfilling role, working for an organisation that makes a difference to the lives of others and values its employees.
To apply, please email a cover letter outlining why you believe you are the right candidate for this specific role together with your resume to Andrew Liepins, People and Culture Manager, at email@example.com
Candidates will need to demonstrate a capacity and willingness to work within the Christian ethos and polity of the Uniting Church. Candidates must have the right to live and work within Australia.
Applications close 5.00pm, Friday 26 May 2023.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.