Property Forms

If you need help filling out the forms – including knowing which ones apply to your project – please contact the property services team!


Form 1: To Lease (If you are not using a real estate manager, you can use a Residential Tenancy Agreement)
Form 2: To Build
Form 3: To Sell
Form 4: To Purchase
Form 5: Asbestos Removal
Form 6: Allocation of PSP (Embargoed Funds)

For additional information download these documents:

Execution Forms

These are internal governance forms that need to be signed by the Property Officer or Property Trust.
Form A: For documents requiring execution under seal by Property Trust
Form B: For approval of documents by the Property Officer and/or the Executive Officer Property
Form C: Grant applications
Form D: Tabitha Fund (for documents requiring execution by a Guardian of the Tabitha Fund)

Where to send forms

Please download and print the relevant forms and return them to:

Uniting Church Centre
Attn: Property Services Unit
Postal Addresss: GPO Box M952, Perth WA 6843

I'm looking for...